Accreditation of the laboratory is one of the important mechanisms for ensuring the confidence of consumers in the quality and competence of the work that the laboratory can perform.
The branch network of NEC laboratories is accredited according to the following standards:
• SS ISO / IEC 17025-2009 "General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories";
• ST RK ISO 15189-2015 "Medical laboratories. Requirements for quality and competence ".
• Disinfection centers are certified according to the following standards:
• ST RK ISO 9001-2009 "Quality management systems. Requirements ";
• ST RK ISO 14001 - 2006 (ISO 14001: 2004) "Environmental management systems, requirements and guidance for use".